Even though Jon Rahm is making his Arnold Palmer Invitational debut this week at Bay Hill, oddsmakers have him pegged as the favorite.
PointsBet Sportsbook has Rahm at +850 odds, ahead of 2018 winner Rory McIlroy at +1200. Rahm finished in a tie for 21st place at Riviera. This season, he has three top-10 finishes.
McIlroy has finished in the top ten at Bay Hill five times in a row, including a T-10 last year.
The API’s remarkable odds are as follows:
- +850: Jon Rahm
- +1200: Rory McIlroy
- +1600: Scottie Scheffler, Viktor Hovland
- +2200: Sungjae Im
- +2500: Hideki Matsuyama, Matt Fitzpatrick
- +2800: Will Zalatoris
- +3000: Tyrrell Hatton
- +3500: Adam Scott, Marc Leishman
- +4000: Paul Casey, Sam Burns
- +4500: Jason Kokrak, Keith Mitchell, Max Homa
- +5000: Billy Horschel, Christiaan Bezuidenhout, Russell Henley, Seamus Power, Sergio Garcia, Talor Gooch